Last Updated on August 3, 2022 by James Walton
With a good circular saw, you can cross-cut trim boards as well as cut framing lumber to length. But it cannot rip long boards or plywood maintaining a precise and straight cut. So, if you are planning on purchasing a portable saw to rip long boards and plywood all day long, the DeWalt DW745 is a perfect pick for you. Because this is the area where DEWALT DW745 outstands others. Moreover, it is very light, so you can easily carry it to anywhere you wish.
So, let me acknowledge you about all the features, specifications and highlights of the DEWALT DW745 10-Inch table saw. So you can fix your mind to make a quality decision of purchasing this amazing product. Buying this product is not everything, all you need is to be satisfied with your purchase. I just want to make sure that the customer is satisfied with his router.
Review of Dewalt Jobsite Table Saw
Let’s take a detailed Look and Find out why the DeWalt DW745 is among the Greatest Routers.
If you need to rip wide boards and plywood up to 16 inches, don’t think about it.With an adjustable fence, you can easily do it without any problem. It features a10 inch blade too, which can be set for 90-degree cuts or for cutting up to 45 degrees in a bevel position, so you can easily rip even the long boards with a beveled edge in one cut.
For smooth and easy adjustments, the fence rails feature a rack and pinion action, which also allows most another fine tuning without the help of any tools. If you’ve ever adjusted a tool with a special wrench for an hour, you know how handy this feature can be to save your time!
If you’re like me, you should know how much fun it can be to buy necessary accessories for your power tools. This table saw is compatible with a wide range of blade types. If you need a stand, you can choose DEWALT DW7440RS Rolling Saw Stand. Not only does the DAWALTDW745 attach perfectly to this Stand, but it will remain attached as you wheel the stand around the job site.
- The best selling point of this sawists design which is far more attractive than its competitors.
- It has a 15 Amp motor which quickly rips through hardwoods comfortably, delivers the power you need for tough jobs like pressure-treated lumber and cutting hard wood.
- Telescoping fence rails pull back to create a small, portable package
- The saw’s 10-inch blade spins at a no-load speed of 3,850 RPM for smooth and precise cuts
- You can avail extra cuts if you need, it is possible to cut all kinds of mitered molding and trim and also complex speaker cabinets.
- While most standard table saws feature only 8 1/2 inch needle niche, the DEWALT DW745 has one of 10 inches.
- The table is non-ferrous, so magnetic holders cannot be used.
- The miter gauge has some sides to side movement of 1/16 of an inch.
Which DeWalt table saw is best
Dewalt table saws are excellent tools for making fine cuts on the hardwood. They provide superior performance and durability. Some models feature an easy-access blade guard, so you don’t need to lift the blade out of its housing to change blades or sharpen them.
All Dewalt Table Saw brands are excellent for cutting wood. There are two types of Dewalt Table Saws – 10″ and 12″. A 12″ model will be better suited for larger projects such as framing or trimming large pieces of furniture. With a 10″, you may not get as much material off the board, but it will be easier on your hands and arms.
As far as extreme toughness or magnificent ability is concerned, I will not suggest it to those guys who do this job for a living. But if you’re a DIY dad or quite a hobby guy like me who can keep on going with the aforementioned restraints and need a dependable, quality woodworking companion, consider the DEWALT DW745 without any hesitation.